1. Acting as a team player- not only being cooperative, but also displaying strong leadership skills when necessary.
2. Flexibility - adapting to any situation no matter what's thrown at them.
3. Effective communication - articulating well, being a good listener and using appropriate body language; all comms Soft Skills paramount to almost any job.
4. Problem-solving & resourcefulness - critical when unexpected issues inevitably arise.
5. Accepting feedback - not only accepting feedback gracefully, but also applying that feedback to foster their professional growth.
6. Confidence - key to others such as supervisors, employees, and clients believing what's being said. With the knowledge and skills to support self-assurance.
7. Creative thinking - being able to come up with unique solutions or alternatives. Invaluable to driving innovation and increasing efficiency.